Thursday 8 December 2011

-Back Again With News (But not from RADA)

Hello , one is back had an amazing night last night, i went to see a play at GUILDHALL and i can honestly say i think i cried at least 4 times, it was electrifying wonderful.
I arrived just in time and to my surprise across the room was my friend Andre, he got in last year and he is wonderful , i rushed over to embrace him and was introduced to his friends, i felt like a little kid in a sweet shop, so in awe of these people, its hard being so close to a dream, but telling yourself that it may never happen.
What i loved about GUILDHALL was the collaboration and the beauty of music combined with the raw emotion of acting, it seemed personal and true, i was completely enthralled, but when the lights went down i had to gather up my tears and be brave as i didn't want to look like a wet blanket, i am not, i just wear my heart on my sleeve and sometimes when my heart bleeds for something i find it hard to cover up.
Coming home i couldn't help but think of all the things i have got to do in the next few days
-see my friends
-write to agent
-read merchants of venice
-contact teacher
-go to oxford-PACK!
-and christmas shopping!!!!
But then of course i started thinking about the future, my dreams and goals, but where exactly are any of them going to lead me, i had to remind myself that sometimes things do work out , i got into the national youth film academy early , which i am really happy with and am going up for scholarship, and now i am trying to think up ways to earn money so i can afford the course, i am thinking of running to the globe dressed as Shakespeare lol and also doing some cake sales, but i don't no, i just really want to do something to help as well, maybe like quarter of my earnings go to charity,  i want to use my crazy fearless personality to do some good.
Well christmas is approaching now, weird, i mean i cant even keep track of days at the moment, well anyway am off to make mince pies and tidy the rest of my room , and later off to zumba! speak soon! xPS no news from RADA starting to think that my audition was not good, oooh i so want a recall :(

No comments:

Post a Comment